Bubble II | Repeating Wallpaper Design
"Bubble II Repeat" is the perfect contemporary wallpaper to make a dramatic feature wall. Bold shapes and colors featuring blue and caramel make each large pattern wallpaper print edgy, moody and pretty. The complex designs will add depth and texture to any entrance, living room, dining room or accent wall. The "Bubble II Repeat" mural is an authentic Blueberry Glitter painting converted into a wall mural.
Included with your purchase:
Peel & Stick (Installation Video HERE)
Great for a DIY project, The “peel & stick” application method presents a customer friendly installation option that transforms any room into a glamorous escape.
Peel & Stick Key Features:
- High quality durable wallpaper
- Immediately ready to stick on wall
- No glue required
- numbered panels for an easy installation
- Suitable for most non-textured walls and flat surfaces
Pre-pasted: (Installation Video HERE)
Wallpaper Orchard wallpaper murals are also available in a pre-pasted style. Each panel of pre-pasted wallpaper arrives coated with solid adhesive that is activated with water.
Pre-pasted Key Features:
- High Performance application style, preferred by professional installers
- Meets Class A standards for commercial interiors
- Smooth Finish
- No additional Glue required
- numbered panels for easy installation
Advantages to this wallpaper mural installation style also include, superior printability, 20 year lifespan when cared for and treated properly. Please note, all wallpapers will have longer lifetimes if kept out of direct sunlight. This pre-pasted option is easy to install and remove when you're ready for a new look.
Our French Luxe fabric is a canvas-textured material that is preferred for high end residences, hotels, & commercial spaces and is sourced from France. An extra inch is added to each panel for a perfect non-overlapping seam after a double cut wallpaper installation.
THIS OPTION REQUIRES WALLPAPER PASTE THAT IS NOT INCLUDED. We recommend ROMAN Products Heavy Duty Wallpaper Adhesive which can be purchased here
French Luxe wallpaper features:
- High Performance application style, preferred by high end clientele.
- Canvas-textured wallpaper
- Requires wallpaper paste and professional installation.
- Opacity and thickness of wallpaper make this an ideal option for uneven wall surfaces, potentially cutting down prep time.
- Class II - meets all commercial and professional interior standards
Installation Must Haves:
- wallpaper installation kit - for a professional, flawless install on our wallpaper
- Each mural comes with a gold or silver leafing kit, but if you would like more, click this link to purchase additional metallic sheets
Wallpaper Orchard products are handmade and made to order. Standard orders are estimated to ship within 10 business days. Please note that all custom orders take an extended time to design and process.
Wallpaper Orchard is a woman owned and operated design shop offering bold, large scale abstract designs with a maximalist abstract approach to wallpaper murals. Each product begins as a handmade modern, abstract art style painting. These designs consist of emotive, stark, unmistakable floral artistic arrangements. Vibrant, contemporary, backdrops / accents inspired by world travels, cultures, cuisines and people give way to unmatched wallpaper mural modernism. Many of the abstract wallpaper designs are derived from natural hues, precious stones, lush botanical palettes, and cascading color combinations. Collections of accentuated brush strokes, dazzling alcohol inks, imaginative yet refined lines, and expressive shapes make each modern wallpaper mural expressly unique. These designs guide clients to create multi-media installations with gold & silver leafing. Allow your wall to become an oasis of color and abstract shape combinations. Symphonies of color, energy, ambience, maximalist abstract modernism echo through each wallpaper hanging.
All wallpaper murals are printed using the highest quality, digitally printed inks and are hand cut and packaged. Every aspect of the wallpapering process from design to packing is completed by hand in the USA (Columbus, Ohio to be exact)